EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

As I’ve previously intimated, no matter how good an announcement...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    As I’ve previously intimated, no matter how good an announcement THC might make, there will be drag on the SP going up too high because people are waiting for third licence to issue.

It is when that third licence issues that you will see an appreciable jump in the share price when everyone can see the synergy between all the deals that have been made by THC and how those deals will push it out towards its competitors ie AC8 and CAN...

Do not underestimate the significance of all the deals, not to mention buying, for a mere pittance, one of the largest medicinal cannabis facilities of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere, and what effect the third licence will have on those deals in view of their intrinsic value to the business.

THC is better than AC8 and an able competitor to CAN...

The price will rise and then keep on rising when all the pieces of the jigsaw come together upon issue of third licence.

It’s unfortunate that the ODC only has 2 staff looking at all the licence applications that have come in. The wheels turn very slowly because of this.

But once it finally processes the third licence of THC, watch what will happen to the SP...

If you can hold long term, you will be rewarded substantially in my humble opinion...
    Last edited by Jonalanat: 09/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.