ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    I think everyone is now aware that the licence relates to Bundaberg, but I emailed the Company to confirm that when I first read the announcement. They replied promptly, which is good to see, and this email from the Company makes clear that the licence was granted to Canndeo (i.e. Bundaberg), not to THC Pharma Pty Ltd (Southport).

Hi Mike,

The ASX announcement (a copy of which is attached) advises that the THC Global Group company which has received a Manufacture Licence is Canndeo Limited. The site to which this announcement relates is Canndeo’s Strain R&D and Manufacturing Facility in Bundaberg, Queensland. Under our existing licences, we are already undertaking cultivation activities at this site, and look forward to commencing further activities that holding this Manufacturing Licence enables. The Southport facility is owned by a separate THC Global Group subsidiary, THC Pharma Pty Ltd. This Manufacture Licence does not apply to THC Pharma and by extension, doesn’t apply to the Southport Manufacturing Facility.

Trust that this resolves your query. Thank you for your continued support and interest in THC Global.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.