EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: THC Global Launches Share Purchase Plan, page-31

1. 3,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 570
    CR/SPP was inevitable.

Was a page missing from this ann??

I as others mentioned can't understand why management didn't say what the intended amount to be raised & what the funds will be primarily be put to.

They are fundamental pieces of info.

On what basis would they close the offer early? if major ann was dropped before closing & prompted more SH's to opt in for $15k, isn't that all the better, more funds into coffers?

re; Licence, management don't know when it will drop other than the famous 'imminent'.

re; escrow release in May, it's rather minor & who cares. Like a temp dip SP something we're not used to.

True SP may & likely drop to 50c, but those interested in selling at 15k @56c & buying back at 50c only make/save less than $1000, then tax implications, why bother, much bigger profits to be had here in time.

Also I think depending how much is raised here will determine how Management will raise further funds if/as required to setup Nova Scotia facility. That's where big revenue will come from in 1H 2020 as recently stated.

Overall I believe this offer is unusual with no institutional offering & is in good faith by management to reward loyal SH's as they sure as hell know THC SP being much higher by years end & beyond.

I topped up recently, but will be selling portion of other stocks to get in this SPP.

Up & Up for THC.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.