EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: THC Global Quarterly Update & Appendix 4C, page-34

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    look at it this way, you've got a company which has been waiting on 2 manufacturing licenses for at least 19 months for one of them and roughly 12-13 for the other. license application roughly 24 months, fair enough. but then you have the company setting up operations in canada and new zealand. its not like they've been sitting on their bums waiting around for these licenses. it's a 50:50, if the license drops, thc goes from zero to hero because everything ties together. if in 6 months time we get told that odc basically chewed our application and spat it back out at us, then we remain being a zero.

however, if you're comfortable with your holdings at the moment then is it really worth the risk in selling within the next few months (not that anyones talking about selling). it's kinda funny coz it's got holders locked but the outcome can be so much bigger then what people are expecting. we got to a dollar based on (and i hate to say) bullsheet. we had nothing back then and look at where we stand today. i'm happy to sit and wait because this is what the stock market is all about!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.