EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Just received a call back; the disclosure/numbers announced are...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Just received a call back; the disclosure/numbers announced are correct and in line with the listing rules.

Was unable to go into any specific detail as to why this is the case as it would need to be released to market. I am paraphrasing here, but from the conversation: to give you an example of where a company may do this, without suggesting this is the case for THC Global, a company may proceed with an inventory sell-down, or similar scenario.

Still not really sure what my take on it is. It felt like we were ramping things up and so seems strange to go from reasonable expenditure to zip in this regard. At the same time, I'll admit I don't really know what the cost of producing this sort of equipment actually is. Maybe they just did produce a sheet load of inventory and Crystal Mountain can sit on it for a time while it sells. If we achieved similar receipts from customers in the next quarter with no further manufacturing outgoings then sure that would be great. Guess we'll just have to enjoy the ride in the meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.