EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: THC Global Quarterly Update & Appendix 4C, page-72

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Sorry mate I cant see how this is managements fault. I am not attacking you and im not defending the mangement at all.

THC has the assets ready to go for a big product roll out. The past 12 months have been pretty good for the Company in actually building up what we needed to get going. What has held us up? Maybe licencing but that is done now and THC are the only ones to have licenses on sites that are ready to spit out cannabis in sellable quantities.

i think it is fair to say THC should be trading maybe 80-90c right now, but i don't think you can say anything has gone "horribly wrong" with THC and also cant say its managements fault. Honestly if you think that is true, go buy AC8 CAN or whatever today and i'll see you in 12 months time. lets see who wins.

i think this game is a marathon not a sprint and THC isnt winning the sprint right now but its ready to blast ahead soon whilst CAN AC8 are flogging their crap stories today but they are not going to be able to deliver real revenue for a long time yet. as BTM48 says what we need is revenue + off-takes. because we are the only boys in town that is going to be able to produce the stuff in Australia i am pretty sure we are going to have revenues + off-takes rolling in soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.