EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: THC Global Quarterly Update & Appendix 4C, page-20

1. 2,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Not sure why it hasn't risen on these numbers. There was no new news here, just the numbers to support the previous announcements. With revenues from NZ sales and our 100% owned Crystal Mountain hydroponics business, we are pretty much profitable, IMO. Aussie and global cannabis sales are going to be the profit as it looks to me, IMO.

I thought previous that they might be on the runway to need to raise funds, but with their balance sheet, a line of credit should be a non issue. No mention of the need for funding which would have caused dilution of current shareholders.

The other companies trading on the ASX in this industry are no where near profitable yet. There is a good chance that some may never be, especially the growers and cultivators given the global over supply and the lower global prices. You can likely buy medical grade cannabis and refine it in our facility for a lot less cost than growing it in Australia.

If someone can explain to me why this company have not run up some more, i'm happy to hear it and would welcome it to balance my overly bullish view here.
    Last edited by Bails27: 31/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.