EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

THC Revenue breakdown3rd Quarter 2019. ^79%4th Quarter 2019....

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    THC Revenue breakdown

3rd Quarter 2019. ^79%

4th Quarter 2019. ^30%

Now that Southport is up and running and holds all the relevant permits we can be sure that this will continue to trend up.. lets not forget that our products in NZ are continuous being sold out and that new and larger orders have been placed = $$$$

CAME ACROSS SOMETHING EVEN MORE INTERESTING... which some of us may have forgotten about.. please refer below:

Annexure A: CEO Remuneration AmendmentsThe Company will restructure the CEO’s long term incentives based on two week Volume Weighted Average Prices (VWAP) as follows:

1,500,000 Performance Options vesting on a two-week VWAP of $0.75 by 11 July 2020;

2,500,000 Performance Options vesting on a two-week VWAP of $1.20 by 11 July 2020;

KEN and the team will now do everything they can to make sure this hits and stays above 1.20!!!
    I dont expect any CR’s as this will only push down and cap the SP and make their targets impossible to hit!!
    additionally, we do have enough cash to keep everything running for another 5 months at least.. so i just dont see it happening.

I know we are bound to sign agreements to supply both local and international markets with our high quality and low cost products from the largest processing plant In the Southern Hemisphere and the CEO has almost 5 million dollars at stake to make sure this stock flies!!!

Ladies and Gents i think we are going to see some incredible SP growth in the coming 5 months, as the market now sees a continuation in revenue growth physical assets that are TGA approved and agreements which are only weeks away from being signed ($$$)

Enjoy your weekend
    GLTAH
    DYOR

GK93

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.