EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

My main take away was this bit buried at the bottom: About...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    My main take away was this bit buried at the bottom:

About Ascent Industries Corp. ascentindustries.com
    In Canada, Ascent (through its wholly-owned subsidiaries) is a Licenced Producer under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations of Health Canada, with licences to cultivate cannabis and produce cannabis extracts. In addition, the Company is a Licenced Dealer under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada), with the ability to produce, package, sell, send, transport and distribute medically focused cannabis products in Canada to other licenced entities and internationally in jurisdictions where medical cannabis is legal. In the United States, the Company holds licences in a number of US States and in Europe, Agrima ApS, a Danish company and wholly-owned subsidiary of Ascent, has submitted licence applications for a Wholesaler Dealers Licence and Controlled Drug Licence in Denmark, and applications for the approval of eight products to the Danish Medical Cannabis Pilot Program. The Company is increasing its cultivation and production capacity from 50,000 square feet to 710,000 square feet in 2018, from which it expects to produce significantly higher amounts of cannabis and cannabis oil to support its expanding operations. The Company offers a product suite of more than 40 unique products under several consumerfocused brands, including gel capsules, tinctures, medicinal oils, concentrates, vaporizer pens, pre-rolled joints, various edibles and raw flower.

Did/Are they buying hydro equipment for this from CMD?

Not super keen on the 500K share and 1.5M op give away to CMD CEO though.
    Last edited by Chip343: 06/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.