AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Parsifal, it was your point about the relationships between...

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Parsifal,

it was your point about the relationships between board members that crystallised for me during the meeting. It is not something that I dwell on as a remote shareholder, but some things become apparent when you meet people face to face, and see them interact with one another.

There are two very different characters in Gavin and Nick - both driven, determined and strong personalities, but very different in what drives them and what they hold as important.

In Nick, I see passion, constant movement, excitement and immersion in what goes on around him. I also see chaos, madness and such strong belief in what he is passionate about that risks hold less importance to him than they may to others.

In Gavin, I see determination, directness and a deliberate course of action taken after consideration of the situation and calculation of the prospects of success.

I feel, notwithstanding all that which has recently been said here, that the combination of these two characters is perhaps far greater than the sum of the parts, and that together they can achieve so much more than if the relationship were sundered.

I don't agree with Gavin's use of the Chairman's address to make the points he did - I believe that if he felt it were necessary to publicly pronounce these things it would have been better done as a separate issue, later in the meeting. However, as a moderating influence, he perhaps provides great value to the company - a foil, if you will, to the passionate and impetuous nature which gives Nick his drive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.