AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: The Annual General Meeting, page-83

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I also attended and think Inductors summary sums up what we needed to know as attendees without going into the politics of board members hunger games.

For me I think as Resos had the foresight to recruit Nick, and the fact that he holds 25,400,00 shares, buys more regularly, probably doesn't need 1 cent from Alexium and the Renumerations Committee is empowered to do what it does then .........

As a glass half full investor for better or worse this is a no brainer, so my take -

Nick, eyes hanging out of his head, flying back to the US tonight - enthusiasm and energy was great.

Totally committed to the company and said he has hand picked virtually all of the staff. Empowers employees and AJX is a company people want to work for.

PCM is massive, a couple of samples were handed out to the masses and you knew immediately why the customers are lining up for it as inferred by Nick and I believe we are the only FR PCM provider on the planet.

My take - US$18.5m will not happen whatever that number actually ever meant BUT those revenues WILL turn up in Q3 March Quarterly report.

Alexium is a long term investment - Enjoy the ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.