ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    totally agree Crom, there is a whole host of other things we potentially have like the pge’s and lithium spod. I own ess and have studied the pioneer dome resource and the win area, not far away I believe could be very similar and easily provide 10 Mt of spod plus . The lithium is outcropping at surface so it’s going to be cheap to mine. The market certainly hasn’t put any value on that potential discovery yet.

I was just trying to put some meats on the bones of a discussion of the nickel potential . My Win investment is relatively small to my holdings in other areas ( I am heavily invested in lithium , coal and oil stocks ) and Nmt as my recycling punt and in part I bought into Nmt to get a little exposure to the nickel asset they were spinning out , but my holding is pretty much what I got from the spin out. The more I read on Win but the more I am think this definitely has 10X plus in it from here and at its current levels I personally feel it can really only go one way from here and I would like to buy a fair bit more here .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.