WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

Things could very suddenly change direction. Those grades of...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Things could very suddenly change direction. Those grades of Lithium are very impressive, so if they go deep (as is predicted) - we could end up changing tack really fast. Looking forward to assay results from the Faraday prospect.

I note another large Lithium miner was all focused on Gold at one point, but upon a Lithium discovery completely changed the focus and gained lots of investor interest - they haven't mentioned gold since.

I wonder how our operations would proceed with these different finds? Are we likely to go ahead and mine the Ni and also start up Li operations separately if the find is solid?

This really is a fantastic scenario having both dominant EV minerals (potentially in very high grades and possibly quantity) right at the pivot point where the world is moving rapidly toward EVs. Australia really is the new Middle East in this regard. We're endowed with almost the outright majority of this critical stuff.

It's like having a monopoly at the LED shop 10 years ago. Get in now so in the future, you don't have to listen to those stories about others buying in before the boom thinking 'yeah, I looked at those shares and thought about it....'
    Last edited by Kerbifer: 08/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.