HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello JabraD, When you look at the IPO from KTD, it was a...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello JabraD,

When you look at the IPO from KTD, it was a completely different presentation put forward.

No mention, of being an acquisition driven formatted company or to then have CR's and continual acquisition purchases at all and in particular look how many. Of these occurred in the 14 month period from listing and then along with borrowed/loaned debt etc.

No Organic growth, has appeared at all through out from within.

I have, always invested in what I know. As I, have worked in and manufacture a lot equipment for these areas Mining, Industrial & Chemical.

My putting good money, into this as mentioned presented very differently at the KTD. As we all would have done our own due diligence.

With that, so many of us LTH would have purchased many FPO's on the open market. From the 30'c, 40'c & 50'C etc. etc. i would say the bulk of this would have occurred in the first six or so months.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4994/4994235-324452540be9551b8633f0e3e3a7ff50.jpg

Each and every time, they have carried out a raise or acquisition. between the BOD and the senior executives they have introduced so many more FPO's to the count. On each and every occasion, that this has occurred. They have, diluted the value even further and then all the crazy levels of performance shares and differing inceptives they all get.

So as mentioned, they have done nothing but Smoke & Mirror from the start. At one point, just after the listing I had juts over four hundred thousand FPO's that cost around 215K.

I devested, just over 55%, the remaining 167500 remained. On the belief, that what ever was going on would stop and I along with other LTH would be able to recoup our initial monies invested.

So to see, that remaining 110K is now worth $4,355.00 represents clearly what they have all achieved with our money.

As I have said, Have An Open Shareholders Meeting and Face The Investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.