ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    I understand the disappointment of shareholders in a capital raising. It means the comapny is asking for more money and the dilution of capital in general. Apart from this, the announcement indicates the hugh potential of ICG. We could have found the extention to the Toromocho porphyry system. Management believed it could be the shoulder of which the A$200 billion mine was being developed.If so, the SP would be many times its present value.Sooner or later the large multi nationals will come running after it aka the material hungry Chinese mining companies.So be patient, it looks like the reward may still present itself.I quote below "

First drill hole – the discovery of a mineralised porphyry in CH-DDH001
    Our very first hole drilled into a copper-molybdenum-silver-gold bearing porphyry. Though we were optimistic that Chanape would host a major porphyry deposit (the 2.15 billion tonne/A$200 billion Toromocho porphyry mine development is only 30kms away), this single discovery hole was beyond our expectations.
    ? Through careful analysis, we now believe we have intersected the shoulder of the buried porphyry system, with assay results showing the presence of promising grades of copper, molybdenum, silver and gold
    ? The porphyry system was intersected at 340m and was open ended at 600m (this is a 260m section of what is only believed to be the shoulder of the porphyry)
    ? The geology (rocks and minerals) of the discovery hole and geophysical expression of Chanape is similar to that of Toromocho
    2. Surface exploration program - widespread gold and silver identified
    For further understanding of our mineral discovery and to generate future drill targets a two-phase surface exploration program was undertaken. This resulted in:
    ? Leading world expert, Mr Jeffrey Hedenquist confirms potential of Chanape
    ? Widespread gold and silver mineralisation was discovered through extensive rock chip sampling (one rock chip sample alone contained 31.6 grams per tonne of gold)
    ? 73 breccia bodies were discovered (mineralised breccias are often associated with porphyry systems)
    ? Exciting geophysical anomalies, characteristic of porphyry deposits, were generated. Not only do these coincide with the gold and silver anomalies, they are consistent with the shoulder-
    position of the discovery hole
    ? More than 40 drill targets were identified
    ? The potential for having both a gold/silver resource above a large economic copper/ molybdenum/silver/gold porphyry system was confirmed with obvious and huge benefits "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.69K 2.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1127593 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.