LU7 0.00% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: The Mogul Android App Submitted to Google Play Store, page-18

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Sorry if I'm coming across as harsh. But Razer did attempt their own version of this platform, and it failed miserably (Razer Arena). What I don't get is Razer being a $1b company, why their attempt failed with all their given resources, but ESH, a $25m~ (at the time of raise) will get the job done on shareholders support?

Don't you think the licensing fee is a bit of a slap in the face? They kick in $1.3m for 5%~ equity, but it's really more of a 2 year loan, minus some change. As I said, there's basically no downside for Razer. If it fails, they'll walk away in no worse position, leaving Aussie shareholders to hold the bags.

The platform is 'so-so'. It has barely changed since it's inception and tbh it's rather underwhelming. Some of the prizes are basically a pat-on-the-back and some measly zSilver. But as I said, if it really is all about the App and Mobile eSports, why run the site at all? Nobody is using it and I doubt they ever will. Just burning cash as it stands right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $5.742K 441.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4260495 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 834066 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.