LU7 33.3% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

Haha not at all my dude, constructive banter is key to any great...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42

Haha not at all my dude, constructive banter is key to any great forum. 

My guess why Razer Arena closed it's digital doorway...without any research to justify it...people were sick of competing for Zsilver hahaha. 

This lil ASX mob with a savvy board have allowed any Tom, Rich or Harold who will pay a reasonable amount (another reason why the website is key for gaining data currently to gauge what is deemed an appropriate subscription fee) to create their own tournaments and play for their own prizes.  It's a digital Poker game in a man cave (A kids parents basement/attic for the website and literally anywhere you can get reception for mobile haha). 

I think it's a firm handshake between parties, not a slap in the face. Razer being one of many hardware developers in the gaming arena have given us time more than anything to get it done. Yes we will be left with excrement in our hands if we can't develop it technically, but I chose to invest what I'm willing to lose.

Sony's first PSP failed for the lack of available broadband and individual game software to allow people to compete under one roof.  But Nintendo's recent success in their Switch is a strong indicator things are greener than they were in mobile gaming.  Netflix began with a website, it became an app for phones, consoles and now Smart TV's, yet you can still stream on their website.  70% of Netflix's members watch through TV apps. 

Carn ciccos, get behind them and turn that sentiment to buy and position to held more importantly. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.004(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $11.50K 796.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4067 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.