LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Ann: The new Chilean National Lithium Policy, page-145

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    It makes sense. But also sounds like Boric really got the wording wrong in the initial speech. You have to remember he is only 37. He spoke way too much to his base. The lawyers remarks are very good. How if a company doesn't want to side with the government they can just apply for a CEOL. But LPI sound even more so in the box seat. You would think that companies would be climbing over each other to get the codes LPI have.
    The market may take a while to forget the headline of nationalisation of the lithium industry. But once the dust settles and people see how good we have it. Stage 1 no change. Stage 2 was going to be a JV anyway. The share price should return.

But very very good remarks made about why would they make CODELCO in charge of being the national company for Lithium. They are copper miners, they have enough to worry about doing that and pushing to grow more. I know they don't have the money but buying LPI as the national company arm for Lithium would solve that issue.

Just a question for comment so feel free to do your worst. The timeframe of finance by the end of the year. Surely that is just putting it so far out in order to not mess with a timeline or attract attention to whatever deals are being done now.
    Also the summary of the webinar on the 24th the comment about the deal already being done............why is there this contradiction ? Or are my wires crossed.

Then its LPI to the moon. At the moment we are sitting at Cape Canaveral stalling every time we go to leave. (someone keeps putting a banana in the tail pipe) And have been sitting for 6 years. The opportunity cost continues to grow however. But atleast the accumulating over the years more and more shares go into the 50% CGT discount bucket for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.