LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Ann: The new Chilean National Lithium Policy, page-209

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    This is really a qualitative event that will happen. Not some chart. . . . . . . . . . .. . we have no volume or big enough interest to truly map a chart.
    The current market consensus is "is this mine going to happen?" Note this is the markets thoughts not mine. LTH's believe it will so we hold or buy more. Once there is evidence its happening the price will return along with the investors. There is no trust or enough definitive evidence its real yet. You just cant leave the market with no solid information for this long. Its frustrating because it is clear that it will happen to us. But the market is not as forgiving as us that have hung around. This has been evacuated by the general market but they will return as soon LPI announce the details.

We are at 35.5 cents because the market thinks there is a possibility it falls over. Thats just the evidence the market has. Otherwise a deal would be done in their eyes.
    The company obviously with a large influence from the Chilean government and situation over there seem to be playing to their rules not ours. We expect disclosures and updates because it is the way it is done here. Look at the other peers. They announce and update continually. There is just no certainty in the language we receive to attract real money.

There have been -6% days which have been off volumes under what I hold. The volumes so low it could be a slow exit of fed up investors moving to another lithium stock. Johnno left today and picked up liontown or Lake. You can go to other pages and see people there who were in this a long time but sold out.The volume is so low this is more likely why it can continue to go down.

I have never been a believer in TA. A good report or announcement pushes up prices. The chart can tell you things like momentum or a guage of when it looks to peak, but with this thing. Its just going to trickle down until an announcement. We have had a constant out performance of buyers vs sellers for ages yet the price goes down. Its not typical buy and sell market. because more demand generally doesn't mean prices going down in theory does it ? its abnormal.

The only price appreciation we will get is when the horse opens the mouth and says we have the funding and we start to use that bloody shovel thats been ready for a year now.

So then you turn to why you keep holding. We talk about it everyday, except yesterday. We are just waiting for the rhetoric to change from the usual "shovel ready" or "sure to be the next lithium mine in 35 years in Chile" to........."Mitsui gave us 700m and we are going mining, we have order these supplies, the new hires are being interviewed from the universities we are developing miners in blah blah.

Its not moving till a dotted line is announced ratified or even till we see a slab being poured. That in itself is disappointing but its just the way some people operate. Cristobal could be playing Mitsui off Tanqui, or SQM against the government. We just dont know. But with a few of Gekkos long posts about the easement and critical land, 10 times the water rights needed it really feels like they are small but made some very strategic moves over the long term to put them in a more powerful position.

Im here till the end. But the opportunity cost just keeps magnifying each day. But rocks can turn to diamonds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.