LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

"LPI is currently evaluating a number of financing options for...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    "LPI is currently evaluating a number of financing options for the Maricunga Stage One project, ranging from strategic equity investment from potential offtake partners to debt/equity financing alternatives. The announcement and future implementation of the NLP is timely to provide the clarity and certainty required by financiers/investors on the parameters under which the Maricunga project will be developed"

Looks like the financing for stage one is really close. I wonder if the financiers are waiting for any future implementation of the NLP. Seems like everything is ready to go for stage one. The PR is very clear that CEOL is not needed for stage one, since we have the supreme court case behind us this is very good to see because it implies that the supreme court case ruling did not affect the stage one concessions. Do you think we will we see stage two agreement before we see stage one financing? Seems like either one could come at any time. Maybe the financiers are waiting for a stage two agreement with codelco? I know the government will be wanting to make a quick implementation of the NLP so that it can show everyone they are serious about what is in the policy. a quick agreement between codelco and MSB for stage two would add alot of certainty and send a good message from the government about the feasibility of their new policy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.