LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

I know I said my last post was a one-off, but I thought I would...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    I know I said my last post was a one-off, but I thought I would pop in to clarify some of the misinformation from non-holders that is STILL infiltrating this thread.

Contrary to your opinion Kaeho, all the long-term holders I know are actually adding at current levels. I have a SIGNIFICANT holding and have not added since August last year, but will be this week.

There will possibly be some further selling from weak hands, but there are plenty who will gladly take their shares off them.

I have NEVER seen the CEO as enthusiastic about matters in Chile as he has been since the policy announcement.

Why? Because we now have certainty and LPI is going to be the poster child for lithium investment in Chile in 2023.

LPI is very close to the binding bid stage (finance/offtake/takeover), after completion of a long, exhaustive, due diligence process. One that attracted many interested parties from around the world to the LPI data room - rated as one of the best analysts have seen. LPI NEVER does anything by halves. Most of the grinding pre-development work is over at Maricunga. LPI will soon become the third wheel of the Chilean lithium industry. The first in 35 years through its 100% owned Maricunga stage 1 project.

Stage 2, which was always going to be a JV with Codelco/NLC and utilise DLE, will now be fast-tracked to become the first public-private lithium development project in the country. LPI and the state will have access to many millions of tonnes of very high grade lithium brine using LPI's knowledge, experience and strategic assets. Remember LPI owns the land and the mining concessions over the Litio new code ground.

LPI is in a far stronger position than it was a week ago. There will be strong competition amongst financiers/offtakers/suitors for the Maricunga stage 1 project. And that can only be good for LPI. The news out of Japan that its Government will subsidize Japanese companies for half of lithium mine development costs augers well for prospective Japanese investors. One could assume they would be eligible for the subsidy for any equity they acquire in a lithium development, one that affords it a long-term offtake agreement. I wonder who that could advantage?

That is it for me. All I can say is that LPI shareholders have a LOT to look forward to in coming months. The Maricunga project is world-class, and stage 1 is the first of many that will be developed at Maricunga.

Just one other point, the Chilean Government approved LPI's Maricunga project EIA utilising the evaporation pond production process - that has not changed.

All the best going forward. Both holders and respectful non-holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.