ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: THE VATOVORONA GOLD PROJECT PAST PRESENT AND, page-11

1. 1,047 Posts.
    re: Ann: THE VATOVORONA GOLD PROJECT PAST PRE... Don't be pessimistic like that! :)

For the options to be over the line, all we need is another 0.5c on heads, and it's been close to that a few times before on great, but less substantial news. Today's announcement may not have glitz and glamour of the initial gold announcements and then gemstones, but it has a solid plan to generate $14m over the next 12 months whilst only doing very preliminary mining at the site. This is the kind of information that serious investors need before taking a gamble; a clear indication that the company has a plan.

Also, for purposes of scale, $14m is roughly the amount of market cap we'd need to gain to get that 0.5/0.6c more from where the SP is now; so that doesn't look too far-fetched to me. And that is at the same time completely disregarding what might come of their other projects right here in Australia.

And then there is the options themselves; if there is even the slightest hint they might make it, that itself might reinforce the SP based on the anticipated cashflow from 500m+ options at 1c conversion each ($5m in cash to the company).

My hope is that the options make it sometime before the end of June, because then July will have even better prospects after some (hopefully substantial) conversions made at the end of June are announced to the market.

Anyway; win-or-lose for the options, we'll know fairly soon now. In the mean time heads are still a nice bargain too for the longer term. Wish I had some more free cash on hand to be honest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $30.21K 5.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 26664798 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 545605 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.