AW1 2.17% 9.0¢ american west metals limited

OK I have taken your comments on board - specially the view that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2871
    OK I have taken your comments on board - specially the view that HC is a two way sounding board. And yes I realise that my super bullish comments mean I lack credibility in some places.

But after years of investing and spending unknown hours of study I have rarely seen a project that even comes close to Storm in its potential to turn around a small retail investor's financial position.

To see its recent price movement shocks me and surprises me - I cannot give credibility to those who dont share that view, and it does affect the tone and content of my posts.

Now for a little more of my positivity. BAY.CA has a chart which follows, more or less, the same shape as AW1. It is up 15.78% overnight.
    BAY and AW1 (or its subsidiary company to be more exact) have an unincorporated JV and BAY is free carried to decision to mine - then may be diluted should thay decide to not contribute (unlikely).
    So the first tranch of Taurus payment is a windfall for them, but will surely be required going forward.

Anyway, glad you are still here, and topping up. GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $53.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $243.5K 2.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1361445 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.