ENR 3.74% 51.5¢ encounter resources limited

salpetie, whatever comes of this most interesting material above...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    salpetie, whatever comes of this most interesting material above e.g. your latest gems in Post #: 75106992 (and I'll admit I'm beyond intrigued), thank you most sincerely for your extraordinary contributions. You are giving us the benefits of years of training and experience coupled with sheer hard work, deep and insightful thought processes, obviously strong analytical skills, all given so generously and with good intent, time and again, for not one penny from any of us. And in real time, too - wow.

I imagine I speak on behalf of just about every person who is lucky enough to bump into your posts. We are so grateful - much more than I can find the words for here... I've been privileged to work with many extremely talented and high quality people over many years and who were paid a lot for their insights. You are making such a difference to people like me, and that's such a good thing, especially in the current world... Maximum karma benefits to you - hope to bump into you at an AGM in Perth, perhaps ...

Oh, and to be specifically relevant to this thread, what a fantastic area this is. It so illustrates that fantastic approach to exploration by those revered WMC geos and their bosses - no surprise with JH et al on board.
    Last edited by La Tache: Today, 15:35

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.74%)
Mkt cap ! $232.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 50.5¢ $424.0K 810.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54059 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.