AW1 0.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

I am really surprised that people are finding negatives here. In...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I am really surprised that people are finding negatives here. In my mind there are three primary targets from the drill programme.

1. Expand the resource from 200kt of copper to 400kt+. While it has never been said I get the feel that the company will pull the trigger on a feasibility study and actual DSO project commitment at that level. It is implied in the deal with Taurus.

The infill drilling is doing just that. It is allowing loads of inferred to be converted to indicated and showing extensions to the current deposits.

2. With an eye on building a project find where there really is no mineralisation so that infrastructure such as process facilities and waste dumps can be placed without them needing to be moved one day.

The drilling is testing the boundaries of the zones with some definition as to where they seem to finish being defined as well as finding some new zones that were inferred from the EM work.

3. Test the huge deeper deposit that could form a massive mine one day.

I personally do not care too much about this but the market seems to love the deeper material that will take serious funding to process. For me 10 years of DSO at 20kt to 40kt of contained copper per year would be enough.

Others may want more/less/different outcomes but these are what I think are being looked for in the drilling and we are clearly seeing the first two in the early stages of this drill programme.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $15.29K 116.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1914598 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 660003 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.