MEI 2.22% 22.0¢ meteoric resources nl

It’s a very interesting question and very difficult to answer...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

It’s a very interesting question and very difficult to answer because many factors will play a part in the perception of a seller:

1. Personal reasons (can’t wait anymore, can’t see my capital dwindling away)

2. Price of Commodities I particular Gold and Copper, not going through the roof as predicted by many gurus

3. Raising interest rates in the USA will push the dollar higher and Gold lower to start with and will affect more the Junior Explorers

4. Failing to live up to the expectations of ill founded misinformed punters hoping for a repetition of Poseidon Nickel in the seventies(reached $280 per share)

5. People continuously engaging in forums like this one and others to place doubts in the minds of shareholders like “the clever boys club” where 3 members are known in Hot Copper.

6. Follow blindly a graph that has been indicating for some time a down trend

Positives for Meteoric Resources are:
    1. A well managed company with a board of directors with huge experience in mineral exploration all over the world.

https://www.meteoric.com.au/about-us/#our-team

2. Various projects in safe mining districts like Australia andBrazil
    https://www.meteoric.com.au/about-us/#our-strategy

3. Possibly valued at between $0.038 and $0.046

4. Beisha wrote on the 26/9/21: “there is support at 2.8c, but if that doesn’t hold then 2.2ccomes to play” and it has so far. It might appear that there is a bit of anuptrend developing

5. Inventory of 744,000 ounces ofGold and growing as exploration continues

My takewithout having the benefit of a crystal ball to see the future is that sensationalnews from Brazil could lift the share price substantially, to perhaps surpassthe year’s high of $0.082.The opposite, will sink it to unprecedented lows,even below what the down rampers have been predicting.

A good price before any news, I would say between $0.022 and$0.025

Some people cannot see the difference between an investing and a speculating

If you decide to put money on a Mineral Explorer you must know that are highly speculative and the risk of losing your money is very high as well.

Mineral ExplorationCompanies Categories (Extract from https://www.cubility.com.au/)

1. GreenfieldExploration – Greenfield explorationrelies on the predictive power of ore genesis models to find mineral deposits in previously unexplored areas or in areas where they are not already known to exist.

o GrassrootExploration Project – When a geologist has aconceptual idea about where a mineral deposit might be and spends money to seeif the mineralization is really there, this is referred to as grassrootexploration. Common activities include: airborne satellite surveys, groundbased geological and geophysical prospecting and surveying as well asdetermining drill target areas. Grassroot exploration projects are theriskiest projects in the mining business. Some statistics indicate thatonly 1 in 5,000 to 1 in 10,000 grassroot exploration projects ever reach theproduction stage.

o AdvancedExploration Project – Advanced explorationprojects have clearly defined mineral resources with reasonable prospects forbeing developed into standalone mines or satellite mines. In the mine life cycle, these projects are generally positioned between the near pre-feasibility stage and the near bankable feasibility stage.

2. BrownfieldExploration – In brownfieldexploration, geologists look for deposits near or adjacent to an alreadyoperating mine. As geologists are able to use existing data, the risk inbrownfield exploration is considerably lower than in greenfield exploration.Because the facilities for mining and processing the ore have already beenbuilt and paid for, the additional capital cost for processing the new foundore is very low

If you’ve done your homework and think is worth a shot, go for it and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $427.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $91.46K 417.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 739819 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 243609 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.8¢ 39152
Last updated 11.42am 08/05/2024 ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.