NWC 0.00% 2.0¢ new world resources limited

Ann: Thick High-Grade Drill Results at the Antler Copper Deposit, page-302

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    That post means exactly what I said, I never heard of that dude before. I stated from the very first post here last week I ws interested in buying into NWC but not until more results were released. I also suggested from my experience and what I saw in the old results that reported ore widths were not true widths as most here were happily assuming when doing the shorthand resource predictions. Then @ozbucheron wades in and throws a 'Tremolite fiibrous-silicate' grenade... thank you very much because I was too busy defending my position on ore widths to dig deeper into previous reports. That is exactly the sort of reason I continue to hang around and read HC... in the hope I find some gems of knowledge among the sea of dross dished up usually...

Once those old reports were made known here Pandoroa's box was open. Nobody on HC knows if the fibrous-silicates so pervasively associated with the sulphide ore is toxic asbestiform or non-toxic non-asbestiform. The risk is as obvious as the nose on your faces, yet all too busy throwing insults and laughing me off to actually stop and consider the ramifications. Even if the company hasn;t run tests and doesn;t know if the fibrous-silicates are asbestiform... that risk while waiting on tests to find out changes the risk-reward profile and thus valuation don;t you think? Suddenly it becomes a binary gamble on what the asbestos testing says, instead of an exploration play on how much bigger this deposit gets.

Posters here might think it's alright for the management to be above commenting on rumours and speculation on pissy social media sites, but not me. I won;t be buying with an asbestos sword hanging over my head thank you very much. I can't believe management would not reply to inquiries and put this to bed or at least make clear the state of play. I can't believe that more important holders haven't asked management what is going on... I'm sure if they don't read HC they've been given the heads up by someone who does. Are they being brushed off or an audience?

What is the explanation and situation? ... doesn;t seem right to me that public reports, some of which NWC referenced to the market, makes clear fibrous-silicates are pervasively associated with the orebody yet it deserves no comment. ozbucheron identified the situation, I discussed the obvious risk, we're none the wiser about the situation ... except Seth Davis perhaps who claims he does but that I will never be told. So be it, I won't be buying until the risk is clarified and you can hold me to it, that's my public position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 511179 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1255585 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.51am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.