NWC 0.00% 3.1¢ new world resources limited

That is a cracking chart, very informative and proves the theory...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    That is a cracking chart, very informative and proves the theory that if the tenement is quality ride the dips in share price volatility. However, most tenements show potential with a drill hit here or there but don't make the transition to producer for many factors and that's the risk v reward battle. I'm not saying that NWC won't eventually develop and produce from this project, it looks promising. Only issue I have with NWC is the equity structure, it really slams the brakes on any SFR type share price movement to the upside. Some HC punters will say well I'll be happy with 20c or 30c from here but that's not how this works.

Could a share consolidation be on the cards in 2021? That would help tighten up the share register but also make raising funds which will be required for a Scoping Study / PFS / DFS and ongoing drilling. Has management been asked this question? 1.3 Billion shares on issue and $10 million in the bank, drilling in America would not be cheap either so the cash burn would be rapid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $91.15K 2.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 622950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.