DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Thick, High-Grade Gold Including 7m @ 23.0g/t Au - Mangaroon, page-23

1. 11,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4642
    I wouldn’t blame DRE management, generally out of all the small caps, I have found DRE to be one of the best known and well marketed. Can’t help the current state of the share market, especially close to Christmas, people will be taking profits and even a 5% gain. I am a long term holder because if you are patient enough and pick the bottom, or close to, that’s when you maximise your returns Imo. However reading these threads, there are plenty of people trading this stock and then buying back on news etc. When there is already an entity suppressing the price for accumulation at the lows (my opinion), and you add retail traders, it’s going to take a while to get out of that churn and cycle to break out of the resistance. So people who want quick profits and a spiked share price, blame your fellow holders for selling too early lol, because that’s all adding to the situation. Having said that, who can blame some people for selling with minor profits to enjoy the festive period coming up. Hopefully with more news and a new year we can break out of the current predicament because these results flowing in are fantastic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.