DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Thick, High-Grade Gold Including 7m @ 23.0g/t Au - Mangaroon, page-30

1. 5,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8158
    Great announcement.

Another discovery (confirmation), that they're working on to expand, drill-out, realise full value.

Shallow, super-high grade gold:

DRE - Manga Gold - 11-12-23.jpg

As Dean mentioned in the latest interview with Kerry:

- it's a historical goldfield, produced ounces per tonne, but had drilling over only about 200m (within a 10km+ shear zone)

- mining licence is already there on DRE's gold grounds

- DRE Directors Chapman & Crutchfield also run BC8, up the road, who recently bought a gold mine/operation from NST.ax (foundational asset/mine & turned NST into the company that it was/is)

As Dean says, they can "flick the switch quickly" when it comes to gold production due to BC8's mine/plant, and also as high-grade gold "travels well" so there's other options for the gold apart from BC8.

Dean says, they potentially have a Penny West in hand (Star of Mangaroon), and potential for another few Penny Wests/a BGL.ax equivalent (at Mangaroon gold) - with no drilling or even geochemistry anywhere, apart from some shallow holes over 200m at the Star of Mangaroon. And today's results back up the potential indicated by Dean.

Spectrum Metals (owner of Penny West deposit) was taken over for $200M+. BGL.ax is currently valued at $2B+. I think we'll all be pretty happy if it works out to be just a fraction of that!

Enjoy Dean's interview with Kerry per below link (or enjoy again if you've seen it (multiple) times like I have).

Cheers,

GB.

Paulsens Gold Mine/Operation:

DRE - BC8 - Paulsens Gold Operation.jpg

Dean's latest interview with Kerry: small general update(s), but mostly discussing Mangaroon gold:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $59.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $37.65K 2.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 8320966 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2989264 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.