DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I gave Dean a quick call to check facts here. The results show...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    I gave Dean a quick call to check facts here. The results show the initial confirmation of historic results sought. I had thought them due diligence and that was exactly what it was all about. The starting point; and all the other prospects will be hit shortly along with other near "Star" targets confirmed by the initial drilling. The mine is "not mined out"; for what it is or will be worth, a useful bit of information gleaned and a necessary step.

I asked about Central Yilgarn so I can start to get up to (relative) speed on the gold prospects down there. Hardly any cover and lots of targets to follow up. The cover question is essential when assessing scattered initial sniff's of gold, in addition to depth. The aircore was almost wasted as "refusal" (bottom of possible drilling using this method) was as shallow as 1m (LOL). Luckily the rig was capable of conversion to RC and was used to test a little deeper where AC turned up some surface gold. Dean worked at Arrow that had that ground.

Yes there are structures there and so this is just a start of the story there too. It is a significant regional consolidation in a tightly held state, but old IO ground prospective for sulphide Ni, gold, Li and VMS is useful. I believe Leah Dawson (senior geo) is still with DRE but did not check. At least they are familiar with the ground in this tenement package; a factor that will save time and money as they zero in on greenstone gold in this conventional WA gold setting. I am doing momentum work on gold charts at present so it heartens me that DRE are on the gold trail now.

GLTAH and Seasons Greetings CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.