DRE 5.88% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

@2icThanks for sharing your own long-section work and thoughts,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4074
    @2ic

Thanks for sharing your own long-section work and thoughts, obviously you have kept an eye on this ground since the Fox Resources days. I found it really interesting that one of the takeaways from your post is the "where is the next drillhole under SOMRC006?" question, which is one of the very first things that first jumped out at me. Maybe they will put a diamond hole below SOMRC006 next year sometime.

If anything the low assay results from SOMRC003 in the long section also mean that if the steep southerly plunge theory is correct then there isn't a lot of strike length between SOMRC003 and SOMRC009 to hide a sizeable volume of mineralisation even if it does continue sub-vertically but I agree with you that them testing the northerly plunge possibility at depth, without testing the southerly plunge possibility, is a bit weird. Its not like it was a a rig capacity or a sample quality problem either, because they demonstrated that with holes SOMRC009 and SOMRC010 that the rig is capable of testing at that depth.

Can't answer your pXRF question except to say that you're right that pXRF is better at detecting base metals than gold and that using As as a pathfinder (and possibly some other elevated elements that might be there) might be what they are using to select "minerliased" 1m samples from "unmineralised" stuff which ends up in 3m composites. Certainly with the nuggety gold I wouldn't be betting the farm on pXRF showing me where gold mineralisation is on its own, and I guess thats why they take unmineralised 3m composites to the lab so if something does turn up then they can go back to the 1m samples.

Interesting to note that they seem happy to use the Crysos photon assay method and it seems this method is in at least the same ballpark as the fire assays from the 1980s and 1990s assay results where there are drill holes that are almost twinned.Anyway - if Star of Mangaroon was their only bow in the quiver it would be more concerning but they have other stuff as well. They have proven to themselves that the Star of Mangaroon is real, is where they think it is, is compatible with Photon Assay for gold but they didn't seem to stretch themselves to cover all the geological possibilities of plunge direction when they had the drill rig out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $60.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $34.61K 2.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4878699 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2409721 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.