ADT 3.96% $3.15 adriatic metals plc

Very clear who are newbies here. After heavy rains, ground...

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Very clear who are newbies here.

After heavy rains, ground conditions can be perilous for some time. I've come across several instances where ground conditions were so poor, loaders carrying the drill rig sink into the mud. Often times the loader tips and the chains holding the rig in place breaks and the whole thing topples over onto its side. Now imagine this happening on narrow, unimproved roads along the side of a steep mountain.

Whether you believe me or not, the company has clearly stated that holes have been re-sequence to adjust to the ground conditions. The low hanging fruit here is to step out along strike and down plunge where continuity of grade-thickness is excellent and very predictable. Drilling elsewhere is a crap shot, as we've all seen with holes 4 and 6. Traders were anticipating this and sold the news of hole 5, just as I suspected. Not only this, the company has also clearly stated that cores would be batched moving forward, further extending time between reported assays.

It is the *most inexperienced*, those with no clue of how this works that will fight the facts. They want to feel smart and so will only seek information confirming their bias.

I block people not because they disagree with me, but because they are clearly new to all of this and I am tired of reading their nonsense. I get zero value from the noise they generate. And they are *prolific*. Too, if they don't want the help, then more power to them... they are welcome to speculate on their own and can draw from their own fantasies as to how this will all play out.

Longer term, my view has been consistent from the start. This is a high value discovery that is being underappreciated by the market. Shorter term, I view any delays or weather related complications as opportunities to add.

Choose who you follow wisely. To those who have been around this game long enough, it is sooooo obvious who is totally clueless vs. those who know what they are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.