ADT 2.74% $3.00 adriatic metals plc

Ann: Thick High-Grade Intercept Extends Rupice to the North, page-318

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    Well the 50 level didnt hold, it broke the trend line I had drawn and the support, but then again I and others, did say a very early market for TA not enough data. Never mind, not to worry, i'm red on my most recent 'buy' but still green overall.

I expect 40 to be a good time to buy some more and will probably do so and will hopefully average out my holding a bit. I have to say I do prefer the 40 level. If it drops below this then from a TA point of view I have to say I havent got a clue but wont be selling considering all the news that could be coming through from the site. Those of you that understand the mining process more than me please keep posting I, for one appreciate your knowledge.
    Final point - I dont invest with 'essentials money' and if you are then you shouldnt be looking at trading in the first place. Keep it in your bank instead, if its essentials money then you will make rash decisions and you will find that you buy to high and sell when red without good reason to do either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
0.080(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $840.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $3.01 $2.93 $338.3K 113.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 666 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 3184 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.