ADT 1.02% $2.92 adriatic metals plc

Ann: Thick High-Grade Intercept Extends Rupice to the North, page-377

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Interesting graph @Seth Davis...I wasn’t too familiar with the list so I dug into Kudz ze Kayah to start, as it appeared to be one of the larger ones. Turns out it’s a 12Mt historic deposit in the Yukon (no recent drill work). That is interesting - the WRM list omits the Yukon 50Mt ~10% ZnEq held by Fireweed Zinc that is actively being stepout and infill drilled right now. The list also does not have the Tinka Resources (43Mt, 7.5% ZnEq in low cost Peru) and Vendetta Mining deposits (Australia location but listed in Canada- about to release an approx 15Mt lead-zinc Resource in the next week or two, which the rumour mill believes will include 10Mt open pit). Maybe the circles for those first couple deposits would be too large for the graph. Anyway, I’m always interested to see companies cherry pick data which is maybe a discussion for another room but I thought I’d mention the most obvious ones that came to mind. (Without taking away from base point of your post which is ADT is hitting special, special grades right now)
    Last edited by saskexpress: 23/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.030(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $818.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.88 $2.92 $2.83 $947.5K 328.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 659 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.94 2240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.