ADT 3.96% $3.15 adriatic metals plc

In early July, I cautioned that news could slow due to inclement...

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421

In early July, I cautioned that news could slow due to inclement weather and batching of holes. Many ignored the warning.

I don't expect next set of results (~6 holes) to blow anyone's socks off -- JB Zone and re-sequenced holes at Rupice could end up being boring relative to the thick, high-grade intervals we've become accustomed to down-plunge.

The above notwithstanding, I suspect we are again at a buying opportunity. I was surprised as anyone to see ADT dip below 43c, but supply has now become scarce and bids are now starting to build.  The instos don't really care if they hit boring holes at JB Zone etc.  They are, however, keenly aware that Rupice North is wide open down-plunge and grade-thickness is improving at depth.  They are supremely intrigued by the copper intervals (and so are our partners at SFR). The only thing holding back the big buyers, at this point, is status of land expansion and permits.

On land expansion and permits, like the rest of Europe, I suspect progress has slowed during the summer months with people away on vacation. I have heard from some that we should receive news soon as civil servants return to work. If all goes well and the company succeeds in their efforts to expand concessions, this will be a big buying catalyst. 

GLTAL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.