ADV 7.69% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Thick High-Grade Lithium Intercepts Continue at North Aubry, page-105

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I wish I had a Masters in phycology .... as I might understand a bit more as to why your personality is driving you to persist on being so negative in regards ADV......However I think I am beginning to see the bigger picture. You have some decision regret you are trying to vent ....perhaps like so many , you have lost so much and need to blame the stock which you believe has taken so much from you. Heck....welcome to the stock market and the business of trading and investing in stocks. We've all been there You3ate.....I was locked up in a stock for over 10 years.....thinking it was a good investment - Defensive yes ....and at the time a balance sheet strong in cash was a requirement of the day. In the end I was quick to adapt to the changing market conditions and jettisoned the dog ( for inactive , terrible marketing & overall poor management ) . I put the money to work elsewhere and made absolute buckets. Good....no Great call in the end. You should do the same I feel. Its good therapy to move on.

If you think ADV is a' dog with different fleas ' - (Movie Wall Street ) because you've been locked up and feel you have missed opportunities or have lost coin....remember we have all been there in your shoes. All I would ask is that you show a wee bit of respect for those who have come here believing that ADV for whatever reasons of their own are exactly that and should be respected and allowed to hope , dream or make their own mistakes if that be the case on their own individual decision to invest here. However ATM you are principally down-ramping on information all of us know already which is just sad.....mainly for you. Cheers ate .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $11.85K 84.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79246 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 54859 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.