ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Thick High-Grade Lithium Intercepts Continue at North Aubry, page-110

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Just because the market falls to a price point.....does not mean that one doesn't still value the stock as a 'Buy' at a higher price or indeed a range of prices. I am not a financial adviser and as such have never given financial advice to buy or sell a particular stock. Ultimately that is the individual's own decision. I can only provide the facts as I see them and as everyone else is entitled to do on the HC public forum.

I have never as you say ' Whipped ' people or buyers of a stock into a frenzy. Normally I would expect that if one has a vested interest in their investment they have purchased you would find them contributing in some way to the chat concerning their investment.....otherwise personally if you were not to here from me that would generally ( and I say that loosely ) you would find me not participating in the discussions. Sometimes I just prefer to read all the posts on a company before I even dip my toe. To each his own I guess. Keep in mind, I am not obliged to tell you or educate you in anyway of my personal trading style or preferred investments or otherwise.....so that's where I think I leave this discussion now......but I will say the fact that I am here now in the face of everything going on around us .....means that I personally believe the decision I have made in respect to ADV is the right one for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $722 5.349K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18695 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 103720 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.