ADV 7.69% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Thick High-Grade Lithium Intercepts Continue at North Aubry, page-111

1. 6,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1191
    Spare me the psycho-babble bubbles. I 'persist on being so negative in regards ADV' for two reasons. Firstly, it's a rubbish stock - they have created zero shareholder value in 24 months. Sure, this can change, but nothing they have announced recently leads me to believe a change is imminent. Secondly, the baseless and deceptive up-ramping from the cheerleaders gets on my wick.

Please understand a few things. I didn't lose anything on my investment with ADV. The recent pump gave me the exit I was after. I am not shorting ADV. Your investment anecdotes are of no interest to me. Your investment advice is not required (it wasn't requested either).

You ask for respect to be shown yet you treat most who read your posts as imbeciles. No one believes your stuff; It's naive and entirely fanciful.

I'll end by repeating my previous warning/prediction. The ADV SP will continue to drift down. This drift is justified from a fundamental perspective since ADV's strategy of prematurely mining a pitiful resource is not being accepted by intelligent investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $11.85K 84.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79246 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 54859 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.