SGQ 2.86% 3.6¢ st george mining limited

Trapper, I thank you for those kind words and sentiments. I must...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Trapper, I thank you for those kind words and sentiments. I must advise however that I do speak and still communicate with a few of the other excellent posters on our SGQ threads. and on reflection, I also did meet one poster in Townsville about 5 years when I lived there, of whom I haven't seen any posts or heard of since. I don't know how to interpret that. Certainly you are the first and only person I met since my settling in Brisbane, and if a very humble geologist has excited your interest to delve more deeply into the discipline over the coming 25 years, I am indeed humbled to have contributed to that.

I sincerely thank you for travelling the distance and taking the time to meet and, like you, I enjoyed our meeting and discussions on SGQ as well as other topics that we touched on very much, I also enjoyed the libations over a pleasant lunch and the very picturesque venue over the Brisbane River. Indeed, we will do it again early in 2020, when we will be discussing the anticipated excellent results from the forthcoming SGQ exploration campaigns.

Have a good Christmas with yours, and Cheers till next year.

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.