VMM 2.55% $1.34 viridis mining and minerals limited

meh, just traders buying rumours selling the news. Can see from...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    meh, just traders buying rumours selling the news.
    Can see from the legs up that it often runs on no news.

Today basically confirmed it's probably the next MEI. but people will wait until the shareprice is green and running before convincing themselves it's good value at 1/4th MEI market cap as opposed to 1/8th today.

Agree there will be a CR at some point. But equally the recent run from 25c shows how tightly held that first raise was. expect any second raise will get allocated to those who held in the first.

There are many brokers who would now have seen the success and significance of return on MEI who I garner will absolutely want in on this. Unlike MEI the volume is very low. You can't actually buy into VMM unless you want to send the shareprice skyward. unlike others including MEI whereby brokers/investors can still accumulate on market with greater ease.

My guess would be the CR gets done with similar party's as last time but probably/arguably someone else significant like an IXR or insto. it's why im not selling. it's too hard/risk for me to buy back in on a decent position - especially when the evidence is pretty clear to me that this will likely largely resemble MEI's grades. which certainly place it into economic viability. therefore a lot more upside from here. but sure might go lower who knows im not a great trader so I prefer to average in and average out. Not selling anything at this MC given the upside I foresee.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $84.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.42 $1.32 $674.6K 488.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5999 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.35
  Change
-0.035 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.38 $1.41 $1.33 133490
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.