MLS 0.00% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: Thick Intersections of Lithium Pegmatite at Manindi, page-834

1. 4,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Definitely. I think now its just a case of assays validating the rock chip samples and pictures that indeed it is a high grade deposit. Ongoing drilling at Foundation & Mulgara if continues to keep picking up thick pegmatites intersection along with Rubidium will definitely put us at pole position way ahead of LRS. What I like to date is we have had so many thick intersections of pegmatites in conjunction with >1% Li grades from past drilling.
    To me I have said it few times, market has completely assigned NO intrinsic value to our Manindi Lithium prospect given we have [email protected]% TGC at Lac Rainy when you compare with RNU, TLG, MC of MLS should be around 70-80M$ MC alone. We have lot of newsflow to come on Cu Cob Gold prospects as well but I would rather the company put all its efforts now on Graphite and Lithium.
    Market definitely has forgotten about the Li tenement next to SYA.
    Potential is immense and given how lot of peers are trading a lot higher than MLS with literally no drilling and only approval / license grants, only shows how undervalued it is and hence the reason for the SP manipulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $20.52K 977.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2623105 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 43151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.