DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

C6 seems to have managements interest. As you know, the carbs...

1. 12,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3221
    C6 seems to have managements interest. As you know, the carbs have only just got started. Over 12klm of strike requires quite a bit of work. Some of these holes are 260m in depth. I would be surprised if the first carb results are very good or the best. If the 250m hit comes in economic, then strap in. They will need to do more drilling over the this year to expose the potential high grade zones that may lurk here. If they get a high grade think section, then we should also start that move higher. There are several catalysts here.
    DRE is doing a systematic drill out and dont know the best carbs to drill first up. Rock chips are rock chips.
    A matter of fact, they decided they liked C6 latter on in the program. If they really knew, then they would have drilled it first. If they get any economic grade out of the first round of results, i will be extremely happy. If they get economic grade over decent areas, then we should expect a tilt at the old highs. The big money has not turned up yet. They will want further confirmation, holes in from Sabre and Y8 first. Looks obvious that DRE is the 800 pound gorilla lining up here. We should see out break out sometime this qrt imo. Like to see the labs pick up pace. Maybe they will as the other machines come online. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.