DRE 5.88% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Tipping point? I think it’s important to get the initial JORC...

1. 11,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3117
    Tipping point? I think it’s important to get the initial JORC out. This allows number crunchers to get crunching. That will help strategic investors and brokers start to wrap some internal numbers around this. Canaccord already have a 24c target. The carbs may show them a higher number. Those sorts of things make life easier for brokers to sell when their is a degree of fat on the bones. It won’t take much imo. The Met work is good with diamond holes to come. The larger money may need a higher market cap because of their mandate restrictions. Some may be triggered by a certain scale. I think this will come over time. The carbs also really should bring the start of bigger money or a different style of investor. If the market can see large open tons with a commercial grade Within the carbs, then it sort of cements this resource area. The wild card might be that DRE drops a hole through a rich decent section of the carbs. That could be the next spark to start another fire. There are lots of wannabes, many won’t line up for strategic investor types. I personally think DRE is going to be in the top 3 and likely in the top 2 by the time it’s finished showing off it’s talents. Who knows, it could be number one for all we know with this enormous target potential. It will only take one decent investor wanting 5% and the game is on imo. It will clean out the flipper stock and reset the bar. If DRE pulls a big strategic via Goldman, then that may be a tipping point for others to join the party. It’s validation.
    We are early investors. Larger money will pay for less risk. It’s all relative. Being next door to Hastings has definitely lifted the awareness around DRE. People and companies would be watching. We have only seen stage one imo.
    The big guys want scale. Their business model needs tons and mine life. They operate at scale. Mangaroon is looking like that all day long, so I think it’s really just a matter of time. Twiggy and Gina have gone for scale and grade. Worth remembering that they would have been working on doing those corporate deals before DRE actually really hit its stride. They would be very aware of this emerging scale player. Maybe they try and buy the asset? Next to twiggy and ideal for Gina. DRE has the other goodies as well. This is why 100% ownership and location are key. Just my thoughts and not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $56.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $42K 2.600M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3790672 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2180697 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 4757946
Last updated 14.50pm 03/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.