SGQ 10.3% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Agree with your interpretations of some the exciting parts...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Agree with your interpretations of some the exciting parts LiveEagle.
    This is also consistent with the contours being closer together at the western end of the Stricklands anomaly - All these features suggest heavier mineralisation at the western end.

I have touched base with people far wiser than I (though it is my feeling also) and consensus is that the testing down plunge and scout drilling a series of holes at this western end of Stricklands (and the known hot spots at the other key target areas) would be money well spent. This does not also need to be diamond drilling - a smaller RC rig would be able to punch through a lot of metres at all of the hot spots very cheaply and quickly and XRF analysis would identify the Nickel zones.
    I know it is the company's preference to rely heavily on the geophysics and no-one can deny the success rate to date (and this is fine when there is no time pressure - however when time is of the essence, as it is now I am certain that every shareholder would be very happy to see a lot more holes at the hot spots as soon as possible)

I also did like the fact that when you look at Investigators that the announcement says
    Strong off-hole EM responses have been identified in MAD41, MAD42,MAD45 and MAD46

If you look at the locations of these holes you can basically draw a straight line through them all - a nice place to have a primary magmatic channel.
    I would love to see what the contour map of the Investigators anomaly looks like (and if its anything like Stricklands and Cathedrals I would add my vote to "Please get as many holes in this hotspot as well asap)

Regardless of whether shareholders own options or not - it is in every shareholders interest that the options are exercised and as much drilling as can be achieved in the next 8 weeks as possible must surely be a priority (including Windsor hopefully as early as possible - in case the large EM plate there also ends up being drilled and subsequent DHEM shows a revised off hole target as has often been the case.

I am absolutely certain that there was a lot of underlying, highly promising information in today's announcement - but there is still a lot of reading between the lines necessary - there is a lot of geophysical data but not much geological information.

Most of us are of the opinion that there is an economical mineralised system here and the company has already intimated that even at this early stage Mt Alexander is already larger than the Waterloo deposit (which was about 18 tonnes of contained nickel and though small was very profitable) - and I am sure that time will prove how many more times larger it is.

For me today's announcement was roughly what I had expected from the Stricklands EM plate drilling - and I did expect that the Samson Anomalies would throw up significant off hole targets - and I am very much looking forward to what they show.
    Regardless, it is obvious that no matter how good the geophysical data is - (and rest assured I am very pleased with the results to date from geophysical data) it is still not an exact science - it is holes drilled that hit thicker intervals of Nickel that makes the share price move.

In the scheme of things the exploration at Mt Alexander has been of precise target nature (and really not very many holes have been drilled so far of the hundreds of holes that will have to be drilled here)

I do not want to undermine the strategy and professionalism of our management as I know they are absolutely dedicated, and they do have the best technical minds in the business here - (and they know far more about their strategy than we do) but if there is any way of accelerating more scout drilling (either diamond or the RC option mentioned) at the hot spots mentioned above (alongside their precise target methodology) I would implore them to take whatever action they can, as soon as they can, to add as many more metres as they can to this current program.

I must stress that I do not want this to be seen as criticism of our management in any way but I am very interested in what other shareholders thoughts are regarding accelerating this drilling campaign and having the best possible chance to get the options into safe hands that will exercise them and not just trade them.

Cheers and GLTAH
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $317.7K 9.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2354393 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 184787 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.