SGQ 2.86% 3.6¢ st george mining limited

Greetings @dgleeson John has always listened to every...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Greetings @dgleeson
    John has always listened to every shareholder and values input from shareholders.
    I would expect that the more people that ask about additional rigs the more notice would be taken.
    So I am all for as many people offering constructive suggestions and confirming their support for spending on additional rigs as possible

I have sent John an email regarding the scout drilling with the usual disclaimers:
    "This is not telling you how to suck eggs, or any criticism of the program but if anything here is helpful I would have erred in not sending this mail"

I particularly asked about RC scout drilling at the high priority locations (alongside the precise target methodology) using a smaller RC rig and cheaply get through a lot of metres very quickly. Obviously diamond drilling tells you more from the core but that the RC drilling, with XRF analyser still does does show when you have hit the nickel and you can get many more holes in the ground at extensions to known mineralisation and priority targets very quickly (and then follow up with the diamond drilling as required later)
    I know St George don't want to chew through funds with fences of holes, however a short sharp cheaper RC campaign opens up the opportunity to get a series of quite a lot of holes at the known, priority targets but also the new targets being identified at Cathedrals east and the parallel structures identified (and even at Windsor also) and enable multiple DHEM's for targeting priority diamond drilling.
    As I mentioned before regarding the last announcement regarding Investigators Strong off-hole EM responses have been identified in MAD41, MAD42,MAD45 and MAD46
    You can virtually draw a straight line through these 4 holes on figure1 in the announcement - could this be a primary channel and a candidate for a series of RC holes and DHEM (or just follow up diamond drilling)

There are far more knowledgeable minds on this thread than mine and I am sure we would all welcome the thoughts of the professionals that know far more about this than I do

Cheers and GLTAH
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.