AW1 3.70% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Thick New Copper Zones Defined at Storm, page-112

1. 2,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    The issue if everyone puts each other on ignore then the discussion goes downhill for new people. Factual errors need to be corrected.

@Bunn-Wackett he actually has, but there have been delays so it's a bit outdated. Currently it seems that we would have the following loose timetable:

2024: MRE expansion, then PFS level study by the end of the year/early jan
    2025: Completion of the environmental work, applications lodged with government, year for review
    2026: FID, potentially start of DSO if everything aligns (but this is a best case scenario)
    2027: More realistic startup time

Because DSO requires very little in terms of construction, once the choice is made to go ahead things would move very fast. The biggest holdup for us will be government. On paper, there's far less work to be done as opposed to a normal mining plan, but government is still government and can be slow.

However due to the critical nature and pretty bipartisan support for mines like storm in Canada (I can elaborate on this if anyone is interested) it's possible they make the process less painful. It's also easier for them to do so since first nations and environmental issues are not going to be a concern for them with this project.

Best thing about this project is our capex will be a fraction of even the lowest peers on the ASX and we are running 2 lassonde curves at once to help support the SP on a long term basis.

This is my rough opinion of a plausible scenario, make your own mind up and send the company an email, they can give a better summary than I can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $168.4K 1.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1535332 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 29671 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.