AW1 20.8% 14.5¢ american west metals limited

Yep.~750m drilling of over 20000m achieved.A lot of people here...

1. 2,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1423
    Yep.

~750m drilling of over 20000m achieved.

A lot of people here looking for answers that the company are themslves still looking for.

The reason we have a drilling program is because we need to do.... wait for it..
    Drilling.

Cant build a house when you dont know what the foundation looks like.

Having said that they're extremely confident.
    This announcement validated the MLEM
    and gave strong indication that FLEM may need a deeper MLEM survey
    Tying into this the minerology and correlation of accuracy of tools, it all paints a very bright future -
    and creates high indicated confidence.

Excellent growth story.

Unfortunately this milkshake is bringing all the personalities to the yard... can't control those people, and if we didn't have that flavour we wouldn't have hotcopper.

Looking forward to the slew of announcements over the year as we fulfill the program.

Lots of new targets.

I also watched that video Giovanni and Dave definitely did state that permitting and work is otherwise continuing in the background, and this would be advantageous to economic studies moving forward.

In the recent Aston Bay interview, Tom U. referenced that AW1 had a goal of three years for initial DSO.

David has stated that the ethos is moving forward with both DSO and exploratory drilling.
    David also specifically mentioned the Lassonde curve, and balancing the effect of this with above ethos.

All in all there's a lot of recent media per interviews which are consistent with each other and well worth viewing, from both AW1 and Bay.

happy holder.
    Can't sway me... for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.025(20.8%)
Mkt cap ! $75.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.5¢ 12.5¢ $898.9K 6.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 122638 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 393172 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.