AW1 4.00% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

I quoted you in the post above. How else do you expect "After...

1. 2,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    I quoted you in the post above. How else do you expect "After that it's on to the permitting process" to be taken when you post it after implying PEA is coming 2 years from now. That can only be taken one way.

It's just flat out incorrect, the permitting has already begun (source: Dave directly in the CD fund video I linked earlier).

I'll take it as a retraction then if you did not mean it that way. You dislike how overly positive some rampers are here, don't be like them except to the other side. We can have a higher level of discussion here. The truth is always more grey than black and white yet I've never seen you say a single positive thing about the company yet you post here nearly 24/7.

Out of all the posters here I've got no problem with that, but you should hold yourself to a high standard of evidence when making these claims, not vague insinuations. Make all the bearish points you want, but be specific and stop these vague arguments, some of which are just not true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $29.01K 233.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 610214 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 724598 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.