AW1 0.00% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

can you show me where I said “permitting has not begun”YES /...

1. 23,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    can you show me where I said “permitting has not begun”

YES / NO

You made up a statement and attributed it to me and then used that false statement to accuse me of calling Dave O'Neill a liar... That's what this forum is all about, bullying anyone who has a different opinion and you just keep amping up the rhetoric and pressure with the echo chamber in full support trying to get rid of them!

Do you not think any newbies would like to hear what Dave O'Neill and Thomas Ullrich have said other than the good stuff, the stuff you want to hear... I believe it's called 'confirmation bias'. The 4 x 4 not being economical, you got caught up in that hype!... TU saying the market probably didn't even read the ann... it didn't stop the ramping on here that drove the price up to 37.5 cents basically on hot air.

It's my perception that Dave O'Neill and TU have change their narrative in recent times, more so Dave, and without admitting communication blunders to put it mildly, we've seen timetables pushed out, past bullishness and rash comments walked back ie; the CR where 'the opportunity came out of the blue' (my words but it sums it up) after stating they didn't need one... I've also posted many times the job description for a CEO and MD is to sell their company, the ASX and ASIC guidelines are there, but by their very nature they're all bullish beyond belief. The only one I've seen who plays a straight bat is Tim Goyder, the rest gild the lily. Having said that if you listen closely without bias you can pick up the odd roadblock that might occur. That's what you're missing Giovanni... the listening.

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.3¢ $25.83K 207.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 622658 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 767391 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.